We offer Office 365 Migration Services and will help your company:
- Save money and streamline your Office 365 licensing by letting Deswerve provide everything you need under one single vendor.
- Migrate all email and scheduling into a single cloud based, secure solution
- Provide Office 365 anywhere to all your employees giving them access to email, calendars, collaboration and information from anywhere in the world
- Maintain the security and compliance of your messaging environment with security enhancements such as MFA and Data Loss Prevention
- Stay in budget and on schedule with your email migration project with a fixed price and a firm delivery schedule.
Office 365 Migrations are Happening Every Day
This is the time to consider an Office 365 migration as new features are constantly being added to the what is already the best Email platform in the world and we have a migration plan to fit your specific needs. Generally, Office 365 migrations can be divided into three categories:
- Cut-Over migrations – this is a single provisioning and transfer of mailboxes, users, contacts, and mail groups to Office 365. The cutover process can handle up to 2,000 mailboxes, and the migration time depends on the number of users and mail volume.
- Staged Office 365 migrations – if you don’t want to migrate all your resources at once, staged migration is a good alternative. It allows you to move mailboxes in smaller batches over a much longer period of time.
- Hybrid Office 365 migrations – this type of migration is perfect for organizations that need to move more than 2,000 mailboxes and wish to run local Exchange servers and Office 365 simultaneously.
We can also handle:
- On-Premise Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Legacy Hosted Exchange platforms to Office 365
- Microsoft Small Business Server to Office 365 Migrations